Monday, November 15, 2010

50 Free Holiday Cards

I'm sure most of you know that I love anything that is FREE!!! I mean who doesn't?? One of my favorite photo sites Shutterfly.com is giving away 50 free holiday cards... they can be 5x7 folded or flat stationary. Here area few that I have made so far....

Good Garland Holiday


I love Shutterfly cards, they are so cute. They are also all so easy to make, just upload some pictures to Shutterfly.com and type a little note for you family and friends! For the last several years we have ordered Christmas cards from Shutterfly with pictures of our family on them. I planned on doing the same thing this year and I found this great opportunity to get 50 cards free! There are so many different designs and options for not only Christmas cards, but also invitations, and announcements too.

This is one of my favorite cards, and possibly be one of the cards that some will be getting from us this year!



 The great thing about these cards is that you can get the folded cards too, you can fit so much more information and pictures on them!
Another thing I like to get from Shutterfly is the calendars...I have made many of them, and they were a hit!





My most favorite item has to be the 8x8 Photo Book. I have made many of them. For Christmas this year is a Family & Friends Recipe Book, I can't wait to give them out on Christmas.

8x8 Photo Book


You too can get this great deal...
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment