Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Clean Life Challenge: Week 2

This challenge is really helping me get some of the spots in my house clean, FINALLY! I have a super clean house...but I must say it seems as though we are quickly growing out of our home. Closets and cupboards need the work! This weeks challenge was end tables.


While the tops of my end tables are super clean...mainly because I have a 2 year old and can't leave anything out. I decided that I was going to tackle the inside of my end table that contains all my picture albums and pictures!





Here is the before picture of my end table!
 Pictures need places and I really need to fix this leaning tower of pics! Soo... many pictures!

I was able to put some loose pictures in a photo album, but I didn't have enough photo albums to put them all away! This will be a resolution this year. Before I get any more pictures, I must put all the loose ones away in photo albums! Here is the after picture of my end table:

Much better! So happy to be able to clean one space each week! Next week I believe we are tackling spaces in our kitchen. This will be great!
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment