Monday, January 9, 2012

Cupcake Liner Wreath

I am LOVING Pinterest. I can't seem to get enough of it. I saw the cutest wreath out of cupcake liners and I just had to recreate it. Supplies needed are a 8 in Styrofoam wreath, I got mine from Joann's...but if it wasn't so close to Christmas I could have found one at the Dollar Tree! Then you need cupcake liners. I used about 125 of them. This wreath could be made with any color combo or for any holiday! Hot glue gun...with about 5 or 6 sticks of glue. Ribbon ( I used a solid red and a red with white hearts) and one smaller cupcake liner and a brad!

You first need to wrap the red ribbon around the Styrofoam wreath and glue every few times around to keep it secure.
 Next you need to begin placing the cupcake liners on the wreath. There is no special way to do this, but I did find that you need to do a section and then move to the other side and then go back. This helps the glue to dry a bit!
 Next you can put the smaller cupcake on (in any place) and glue on the brad. Your last step once everything is dry is turn over the wreath and glue the ribbon on each side  and glue on a bow made from your heart ribbon.
 Your wreath for Valentine's Day is finished and it's time to hang it on the wall. Enjoy your beautiful wreath. I would love to see pictures, so please share!






No comments:

Post a Comment